To help you develop your idea, it’s time to create a visual gallery of images that inspired the creation of your series. These provide a “mood-board” and visual guide to the style of the show.
Ask yourself: What is the visual style of your show? Is it colorful or drab? How will it appear to audiences? How can you capture the feeling you want your audience to get through a selection of images?
Things to include as Visual References might be:
- Similar characters / costume design
- Key/important pop culture references
- Other relevant images/elements from other productions/artists
A minimum of 10 pictures is required – these can be retrieved from anywhere on the internet, and must be assembled in one of the following online applications (or similar):
- Google Presentations
Your pal Ms. Shultz has written a Series Synopsis, too! Read it here: Gora + Frenz. I also updated the Series Synopsis assignment page with this info.
Afterward, check out the Visual References Board for Gora + Frenz that I made (also see below).
Visual References Grading Criterion:
- Working title of series and creator (your) name prominently displayed
- Minimum of 10 images
- Online link emailed to email@example.com by the end of the school day on the due date.