Today, you will demonstrate your comprehension of filmmaking techniques by analyzing a Discovery Channel documentary about mega tsunamis. You'll also be thinking more about how these pieces fit together to present a particular point of view.
- Find the video on the student share: S://TV/Pickup Box/Electronic Media I/
- Copy the megatsunamis.mp4 file to the Desktop of your computer - don't view it directly from the Student Share, as many people will be accessing this file at the same time. You can copy/paste or simply drag/drop the file - it will be deleted when you log out at the end of the hour.
- Access the feedback form at - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qP_mxaRcSFyeYvpuNHC6DJvALpW_kR5TMzt0zj5JloQ/viewform
- As you view, analyze the choices the video producers made in presenting this information and respond thoughtfully and descriptively to the items on the form.
- Submit the form by the end of the hour today - even if you don't finish the documentary, you'll be able to respond to all of the items.
See you in the studio tomorrow.